IMALENT DM20T CREE XPL HI LED 4-Mode 1000 Lumens Flashlight (1 x CR123A / 1 x 18650)
Ship in 1-3 business days Free World-wide Shipping
Use CREE XPL HI neutral white LED, with 50,000 hours lifespan, max output up to 1000 lumens. IMALENT DM-T series offers the best performance in the flashlight industry which uses a single cell and LED. A full control from the tail cap means of making easier flashlight operation. It can be run on either single 18650 Li-ion rechargeable battery or two CR123A batteries. A pocket-sized desgin with the combination of double tail cap on/off system makes a better beam throw experience.
- Utilizes CREE XPL HI neutrol white LED, up to 1000 lumens maximum output
- Rotate the tail cap to get infinite brightness, one-handed operation, ease to use
- Max beam intensity 16200CD
- Max throw distance 268 meters
- Designed for fast adjustment of brightness and various modes
- Built-in USB charging interface
- The charging circuit utilized constant voltage charging mode
- Both flashlight head and tail were physically constructed with reversed battery protection
- All conductors surface were connected with gold plating, making it to the lowest conducting resistant possible and antioxidant.
- Can fit multi-functional flashlight holster
- Ultra-clear tempered glass lens anti-scratches and impact resistant
- Optimized deep quality metal reflector to maintain great throw distance and wide spread beam pattern
- The flashlight body made with Aerospace-grade aluminum alloy
- Military Grade Specification hard anodized HA Type III
- IPX-8 standard waterproof
To get Volume Discounts,please TICK "Use volume discounts" during checkout.
You will see a bulk rate discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart.
For higher volume discount rate, please contact us firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||$51.51 shipped||$51.07 shipped||$50.66 shipped|
When you use bulkrate discount, a flat $1.70 of registered air mail fee will added to your shopping cart to ensure delivery of package.