KD 8x7135 V2 LED Driver 3040mA 17mm Low Mode to 50mA(5pcs)
Ship in 1-3 business days Free World-wide Shipping
- Current regulation for all output mode (no PWM flicks even at low mode)
- Low Mode to 50mA
- Eight programmable outputs
- Low voltage warning below 2.8V
- High mode: Constant regulated at 3040mA
- 1oZ copper PCB, immersion gold surface
- 1.6mm double sided PCB, 17mm diameter, 4.8mm height w/o spring, copper spring loaded positive
Voltage support: 2.5V-4.5V
Battery types: 1xLi-ion or 3xNiMH/alkaline
Output version: 3040ma
LED support: XM-L, P7, SST50, etc. (3*XP-E, 2*XP-G wired in parrellel)
Low voltage warning: under 2.8V, reduce output to 35%, and flash once per minute
Last mode memory: By soldering the bridge at S1, you toggle this setting (default off - disconnected).
Programmable outputs: By soldering the bridge at S2, S3, and/or S4, you get different output modes. (see product image for detail output and connections)
* GND (the outer ring - either side) must be attached to metal with thermal eproxy to heatsink. Optimal heatsink ensure constant regulation without thermal protection kicking -in (i.e. reducing output).
** Do not short circuit, do not reverse battery polarity, warranty does not cover user damage.
To get Volume Discounts,please TICK "Use volume discounts" during checkout.
You will see a bulk rate discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart.
For higher volume discount rate, please contact us email@example.com directly.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||$21.47 shipped||$21.18 shipped||$20.90 shipped|
When you use bulkrate discount, a flat $1.70 of registered air mail fee will added to your shopping cart to ensure delivery of package.
Strengths:It does exactly what it's supposed to. Lo-Mid-Hi modes are perfectly balanced. 50mA gives enough light to browse maps or even light up the path in battery emergency situations. Mid is equal to max XP-G brightness but draws 30% less power. Hi mode is perfect for hi-speed skiing or cycling.
Weaknesses:Not a boost driver. Only buck or direct drive when Vin is lower or equal to Vf.
Summary:Very good driver for single Li-Ion cell. It does exactly what's specified. Low voltage protection works. Kaidomain, don't change anything about it :)