New KDLIGHT 7135 V4 17mm 8 x AMC7135 1-Cell 16-Groups Flashlight Driver Board ( 5 pcs )
Ship in 1-3 business days Free World-wide Shipping
- current regulation for all output mode (no PWM flicks even at Low mode)
- PWM frequency is 15000hz
- as low as 3mA-5mA for low output mode
- 8 x AMC7135 380ma IC, Constant regulated at 3040mA for High mode
- 1oZ copper PCB, immersion gold surface
- 17mm diamter, 1.6mm double sided PCB and less than 5mm overall height that allow to be used on most of pill
- Spring material: Brass material with silver coated with good electrical conductivity
- Spring Dimension: 4.2mm (H), Spring Wire Size: 0.7mm
- total 16 programmable outputs
(Please ref to the user manual for detail output and connections)
- Input Voltage Support: 2.6V - 4.5V
- Battery types Support: 1 x Li-ion or 3 x NiMH / alkaline
- Mode Specifications:
Hi : 100% 3040mA
Med: 35% 1064mA
Lo: 2% 5mA
AUX0: Cycle between 15Hz/6.5Hz at 2 secs
AUX1: 2Hz Blink
|Input:||2.7V - 4.5V ( 1 x Li-ion or 3 x NiMH / Alkaline battery )|
|LED Support:||Cree XM-L / XM-L2 / XP-L / XP-L HI / P7 / SST50, etc. (3 x XP-E, 2 x XP-G wired in parallel)
|1. Constant Current
2. Battery reverse protection
3. Low voltage warning
When the voltage is below 2.8V, it changes to Low mode (1 ma) and flashing every 60 secs.
And the cut-off voltage is at 2.6V, LED will be turned off.
4. Memory / Non-memory function
Easily configurable by setting the output group.
|Dimension:||17mm (Dia.) x 1.6mm (Thickness of PCB) x 4.8mm (including all component)
* GND (the outer ring - either side) must be attached to metal with thermal eproxy to heatsink.
Optimal heatsink ensure constant regulation without thermal protection kicking -in (i.e. reducing output).
** Warranty does not cover user damage. Please make conduction test before connect to the LED.
Four new types of mode is revised in V4 version:
1. Lo Med High AUX1(2Hz Blink) AUX2(S.O.S)
2. Med High AUX1(100%) AUX1(35%)
3. AUX1(100%) AUX1(35%)
5 x Driver Board
10 x Power Cable
5 x User manual
To get Volume Discounts,please TICK "Use volume discounts" during checkout.
You will see a bulk rate discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart.
For higher volume discount rate, please contact us email@example.com directly.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||$15.97 shipped||$15.68 shipped||$15.39 shipped|
When you use bulkrate discount, a flat $1.70 of registered air mail fee will added to your shopping cart to ensure delivery of package.
Strengths:* Easily to customize. * Easy to mount and also to thermal glue edges to the heatsink cavity you are mounting it into. * Good stable output - 3 Amps to the XM-L T6 emitter on high.
Weaknesses:None really... I would rather have it switch modes with a single 'off/on', but it takes two 'off/of' cycles to switch modes. Not really a big deal, maybe even better. Just used to switching with a single click is all...
Summary:Great XM-L driver for a single Li-Ion!
Strengths:well regulated driver
Weaknesses:low mode is too low, only glowing this mode must be changed
Summary:older version is better
Strengths:Pretty easy to solder to considering its small size. Use good flux and you're in business. I used three of them to power 3xml's using the slave boards method and those bad boys are BRIGHT! I had a hard time understanding how the memory works, but after playing around with it I found out that whatever mode u last leave on for at least one second that's the mode it will turn on next time its powered. No memory, just cycles to next mode everytime its turned on and off. I would like to have the option of when turned off to either remember last used mode or always return to a designated mode. ie low, high...
Weaknesses:none really, just minor improvements.
Summary:Great price, great 3A driver and from what I hear others have added 7135 chips to get this to 9+ amps.