New KDLIGHT 7135 V3 17mm 6 x AMC7135 1-Cell 16-Groups Flashlight Driver Board ( 1 pc )
Ship in 1-3 business days Free World-wide Shipping
- current regulation for all output mode (no PWM flicks even at Low mode)
- PWM frequency is 15000hz
- as low as 3mA-5mA for low output mode
- 6 x AMC7135 380ma IC, Constant regulated at 2280mA for High mode
- 1oZ copper PCB, immersion gold surface
- 17mm diamter, 1.6mm double sided PCB and less than 5mm overall height that allow to be used on most of pill
- Spring material: Brass material with silver coated with good electrical conductivity
- Spring Dimension: 4.2mm (H), Spring Wire Size: 0.7mm
- total 16 programmable outputs
(Please ref to the user manual for detail output and connections)
- Input Voltage Support: 2.6V - 4.5V
- Battery types Support: 1 x Li-ion or 3 x NiMH / alkaline
- Mode Specifications:
Hi : 100% 2280mA
Med: 35% 800mA
Lo: 2% 5mA
AUX0: Cycle between 15Hz/6.5Hz at 2 secs
AUX1: 2Hz Blink
|Input:||2.7V - 4.5V ( 1 x Li-ion or 3 x NiMH / Alkaline battery )|
|LED Support:||Cree XM-L / XM-L2 / XP-L / XP-L HI / P7 / SST50, etc. (3 x XP-E, 2 x XP-G wired in parallel)
|1. Constant Current
2. Battery reverse protection
3. Low voltage warning
When the voltage is below 2.8V, it changes to Low mode (1 ma) and flashing every 60 secs.
And the cut-off voltage is at 2.6V, LED will be turned off.
4. Memory / Non-memory function
Easily configurable by setting the output group.
|Dimension:||17mm (Dia.) x 1.6mm (Thickness of PCB) x 4.8mm (including all component)
* GND (the outer ring - either side) must be attached to metal with thermal eproxy to heatsink.
Optimal heatsink ensure constant regulation without thermal protection kicking -in (i.e. reducing output).
** Warranty does not cover user damage. Please make conduction test before connect to the LED.
1 x Driver Board
2 x DC Power Cable
1 x User manual
To get Volume Discounts,please TICK "Use volume discounts" during checkout.
You will see a bulk rate discount applied at the bottom of the shopping cart.
For higher volume discount rate, please contact us email@example.com directly.
|Quantity||3+ units||5+ units||10+ units|
|Rate||$4.45 shipped||$4.34 shipped||$4.22 shipped|
When you use bulkrate discount, a flat $1.70 of registered air mail fee will added to your shopping cart to ensure delivery of package.
Strengths:Many options for customization Flat regulation and efficient operation on single li-ion cell Good build quality
Weaknesses:Slightly more expensive than a regular amc based regulator board.
Summary:This is the best regulator to get if you want options, short of programming your own micro-controller.
Strengths:Good quality PCB, soldering is clean, large (for manual soldering) pads for wires. Max current is ~2.2A as stated, good for a small torch - not stressing the LED at max. Low batt mode realy works, triggers at 2,87v approx, can be handy in some situations. Comes with a clear instructions for programing and 2 small wires for the LED.
Weaknesses:Low mode is TOO low, just like a true firefly :) I cant see any real-life use for this, would prefer 30%/60%/100% version instead. So its limited for 2 modes actualy - HI/MED and various blinking.
Summary:Good versatile driver for a reasonable price. Perfect choice for a small torch, I gave it 4* only for a useless firefly mode.